Order Challenge Questions
- You setup a question like "Order the following events from earliest to most recent."
- Players must correctly sort the list of values you enter
- Players can keep trying until they get the right answer.
- Players loose points each time they submit the wrong order.
- You can subtract points per wrong order submission with
- When the player get's the right answer they get points based on
- So the final score is like
max points - wrong attempts * wrong answer points
- Order the following events in chronological order
- Prioritize the following tasks based on....
- What's the correct sequence assessing X situation?
- Because order challenges aren't a simple multiple choice, it's best if you set the wrong answer amount to something reasonable. It may take players many tries to get the order right depending on the difficulty. The points structure is all up to you! Have fun with it.