Last updated July 19th, 2020
ConveYour (Our Company) is part of Throwing Boulders LLC.
- Our website ConveYour.com
- Our web application app.conveyour.com and/our custom domain, e.g., acme.conveyour.com
- Our ConveYour iOS Application
- Our ConveYour Android Application
Company Mailing Address
21750 Hardy Oak Blvd Ste 104 #68708
San Antonio, TX 78258-4946
GDPR / EU Representative
Osano International Compliance Services Limited
25/28 North Wall Quay
Dublin 1, D01 H104
email us: support at conveyour.com
What data do we collect and how do we collect it?
Important : Many times the only way we collect your information is when a ConveYour User (HR Manager, Trainer) adds your data to the ConveYour application manually.
- We will definitely collect your IP Address
- when visiting our website or using the ConveYour application
- We might collect your name, email, phone number
- if you submit it into a contact or registration form on our website
- if you register as an application user
- if you are invited by another application user
- if a User imports your data into the ConveYour application as a Contact so that you can receive training materials on our application.
- We might collect your address, employee ID (or the like), or other personal data
- if a User has includes this information when importing into the ConveYour application as a Contact so that you can receive training materials on our application.
- We might collect images, or videos that depict you
- if you were to upload images or videos into ConveYour
- if a user of ConveYour uploaded files that might include information about you.
- We may collect behavior on our sites and applications
- when you use or view our sites in scope via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
- We use your IP Address mainly to detect fraud and make sure our sites our secure. If we know your IP address we can better analyze traffic on our site and block bad actors.
- We use your name to identify you in our application for the purposes of customer support and follow up. We also use your name in our learner portal if you are part of a training experiences. Your name may be shown to other learners under our leaderboard. We also use your name when emailing you.
- Your email may be used for us to follow up with you if you ask us to contact you or if you register for a resource on our website. Your email may also be used by ConveYour users to invite you to training experiences.
- Your phone number (mobile) may be used for us to call or text message you if you asked us to contact you or if you registered for a resource on our website. Your phone number may also be used by ConveYour users to invite you to training experiences via an SMS message.
- Other personal data like employee ID, job title, office location, address may be used by a User to segment learners and restrict access to resources in the application.
- Videos you upload may be reviewed by Users and shared amongst other Users or recipients.
- Certain actions performed on our sites are recorded with our analytics providers, this data is used to aggregate application and site behavior into metrics we use to improve our services.
The following is a list of approved vendors (sub-processors) that may receive one or more of your personal data points.
Ably, Amazon S3, Cloudflare, Datadog, Digital Ocean, Drip, Filestack, Fullstory, Google Cloud, Hubspot, Intercom, MailboxLayer, Mixpanel, Mux, New Relic, Segment, SproutVideo, Sqreen, Stripe, TrackJS, Twilio, Zapier
How do you store your data?
We securely store your data at in various secure data centers in the United States.
- Digital Ocean 90% of data is stored here
- SFO1 - primary
- NY1 - failover
- Google Cloud
- Used for storing some learner performance metrics
Personal data is purged from our datasets when a owner of a ConveYour application instances requests their account be removed. Many of our 3rd party vendors store data no more than 30 days and some store data as long as the data stored in the 3rd party is required to fulfill the service level agreement we have with our Customer/User.
We document data ingresses and egresses at every step in our network. When data needs to be removed, we have processes in place to purge personal data from each data provider.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed into your account
- Understanding how you use our sites
- Improving the performance of your experience on our sites
- Maintaining a uniform profile in our support tools and analytics providers to provide better support.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These are cookies that are integral to your ability to use the product the way it was designed to be used. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Personalization - We use these cookies to personalize the site with custom messaging depending on your use of the site. Our support chat tool falls under the personalization cookie category as well.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. For EU Residents, you will be able accept or reject cookie use, using our cookie consent manager.
What are your data protection rights as an EU resident?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights as EU resident. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: support at conveyour.com