Challenge questions are a great example of using the socratic method to challenge someones understanding of a concept or fact.
- Multiple choice
- There's only one right answer. However, participants can keep trying until they get the right answer.
- There's a slight timed point reduction to break leaderboard ties more easily.
- You can subtract points per
- When the player get's the right answer they get points based on
- We subtract a few points for how long it takes to answer!
- So a final score is like
max points - wrong attempts * wrong answer points - a few points for time it took to answer