Remove Group of Contacts from a Campaign
There are two main ways to remove people from your course/campaign in ConveYour.
1) Remove 1 contact at a time from the campaign
2) Remove a group of contacts from the campaign
Note: when you remove people from a course/campaign, they do not disappear from your Master List of contacts. Only when you delete a contact are they permanently deleted from the system.
Removing 1 Contact from a Course/Campaign
This process takes place from within the campaign. Go into your Campaign and select Contacts.
- Conduct a search by last name to locate the person you want to remove. Type the last name to filter the list.
- Then select the person by clicking on the checkmark to the left of their name.
- Finally click remove.
Removing a Group of Contacts from the Course/Campaign
Create the Group
When you have multiple people to remove from a course, it's helpful and more efficient if you can find a contact data point that they share in common, create a group based on that, and schedule an automation to remove them.
Common use cases include:
remove everyone from a certain region from the campaign
remove everyone who has completed the final lesson, and passed, from the course
remove everyone who joined before a certain date
remove everyone who was last seen more than 365 days ago (non-active)
If you have a way to group people together, it may be quicker to create the group.
Schedule the Automation
- From Automations, select NEW AUTOMATION
- Find "Remove From Campaign" and click CREATE
- Name the Automation
- Select Your Group
- Schedule When the Automation Will Start
- Choose the Campaign from Which They Will Be Removed
Review and Launch
- Click Review
- Check that the correct group is selected
- Check that the correct campaign is selected
- Note the Time and Date meets your expectations
- See the list of names below to ensure these are the people you expect to be in the group.
- If all checks out - click Launch!