Introduction to Email in ConveYour
What sort of things can I do?
- Send an email newsletter to 10 thousand contacts
- Keep track of email conversations with your clients.
- Send a special email offer to a website visitor 2 hours after they visited the sign-up page for your e-learning course!
These are just a few examples of how powerful you will be as a marketer/client-supporter when you take advantage of ConveYour's email features.
ConveYour is built on one of the largest email marketing backbones in the world.
The basics of email messaging in ConveYour:
- You can send out newsletters
- Send messages to thousands of contacts if needed, and view results/metrics
- Send messages to groups, individuals, and create automated campaigns for groups
- Easier management of individual conversations
- Automatic messages can be sent to specific contacts that meet certain conditions
- Send personalized emails to multiple contacts at the same time using "placeholders" **
The messaging tab shows a list of outbound messages, starting by most recent. The message list also shows
- How many people the message was sent to
- How many people opened it
- How many people replied
- How many people unsubscribed
There are 3 types of messages
- Individual Messaging
- Group Messaging
- Trigger Email Messages (automation)
Individual messages are sent to single contacts:
- From main menu select Contacts > List
- Open a contact profile simply by clicking on a name from your List
Send messages by clicking on more > Send New Email
Messages show up as new threads with email, and a single thread with text messages
Segmenting your list of contacts based on certain criteria is one way to target your audience and send very personalized messages to a specific group.
- Create groups from your list of contacts based on certain conditions
- Conditions are pre-determined fields with targeted distribution (I.E. twitter followers "is more then" 1000)
- Dynamically pull in data from your contacts' profile information into your messaging, personalize the messages, using placeholders
For details on working with Groups see:
- Automate your marketing & support using email triggers.
- Triggered messages are only sent once to contacts that meet a certain condition (I.E.send message once a contact gets more then 1000 followers)
- Triggered messages can be attached to campaigns that target a group of contacts (i.e. send a message on day 3 of campaign to those specific contacts)
You can use placeholders to send group and triggered emails while still making the message personal.
Here's an introductory video on utilizing placeholders within messaging to help personalize the message: placeholders demo video
ConveYour let's you engage, train, and influence your people all from a single platform.
Try our FREE Microlearning Sample Course